Did you remember that I was one of the winner of the challenge of february on Scrapki-Wyzwaniowo blog? After that, they invited me, and the others winner, as a guest DT for the march challenge. The theme is scent. I choose to make a layout about ma youngest daughter On the photo, she was a little baby. I love baby's smell!
So there is my layout!
List of supplies:
- 7 dots studio Thoughts Keepers paper
- 7 dots studio Thoughts Keepers tag 12x12
- 7 dots studio Soulmates tag 12x12
- 7 dots studio Soulmates 6x12 words stickers
- 7 dots studio Soulmates 6x12 elements stickers
- 7 dots studio Soulmates 6x12 elements
- 7 dots studio Cold country 6x12 elements
- Heavy Gesso
- Clear Gesso
- Soft gel
- Modeling paste
- Blue Fern Studio Tangier Panel
- Prima Flowers
- Wild Orchid Craft Flowers
- Lindy's Stamp gang spray witch's potion purple
- Lindy's Stamp gang spray smoky sapphire
- Lindy's Stamp gang spray pop rock purple
- Primary elements Wild plum
- Faber-Castell Big brush pen maganese violet
- Distress ink walnut stain
- Prima stamp punchinella
- Prima stencil
- Prima canvas resist
- prima resin icons
- prima mico-beads berry
N'oubliez pas de passer par le blog de Scrapki-Wyzwaniowo pour voir les pages des autres Dt invitées. Vos commentaires sont toujours les bienvenues!
Don't forget to stop by the Scrapki-Wyzwaniowo blog to see the layouts of the others guest DT! Your comments are always welcome!